Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Thursday 7 May 2009

Fallen by the Wayside...

Help!

I have been really and I mean really not following the plan!
My company have started to install their new computer systems and as I'm part of the training department I have been designated to train the managers in their branches. Great or so I thought.

The hours are absolute rubbish - getting up @ 4am and sometimes not getting home til 8pm staying in hotels where the food is chips or nothing at all!
I am hating myself for letting it get this far - but its not been easy!

The one thing I can aspire towards is my new job! YES - I can finally let people know that I am leaving my C*ap company to join the Police doing communications! I really cant wait only just over two weeks to go!

It can only get better from here!!

Plus Panic is setting in as I am doing Race 4 Life in 1 weeks time - Aggghhhh!!

Rach xxx

No comments: