Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Thursday 9 April 2009

Birthday Munchies....





to me!!
Oh dear,
This week is not going well at all!
As it was my birthday this week (8th) I have been going out for meals with friends and family and the diet hasnt been going as well as I had planned!
I am writing off this week entirley and I am not going to let it get to me as I am not going to give up just because I have enjoyed my birthday!
Everyone deserves the od treat now and again, allthough I did take it a bit far!

Back on the plan again - plus I am going to do some extra exersises this weekend to try and make up for the extra calorie food!
Ill let you know how it all goes!



Happy Easter everyone!!


2 comments:

Diet Diva said...

i think your site is well laid-out!
i would love to link you on my site for my followers!
would you link my site on yours also?!

http://dietdivafashionista.blogspot.com/

follow me, and i'll follow YOU!

i need your support, fellow blogger!

XOXO Diet Diva

Rachel said...

Thanks for the message, apologies for not replying as I have not been online of late! Sure ill add you to my links!! Rach xxx