Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Saturday 1 November 2008

Not the best week I've had

Hello again...

Happy Halloween!!

Well this must be the worst week i have had slimming so far!!!
Because it has been so damn cold this week, i have been more reluctant than normal to go to the gym - which is not an excise and i know this.... but it doesn't stop me from feeling it! lol


I started the week all well and good... had my tarot read on Wednesday which was really interesting - the ex was never going to be right for me and there may have been some deceit on his side (which i found very interesting) I have three new men around the corner (One blond with blue eyes, another dark and another one dark with olive skin - uuummmm!!) a baby has been seen in the future (I don't know if i should be worried about that or not) and moving house and possibly moving abroad with one of these men, it was such a good reading! I felt great afterwards!! Lets hope it happens...

Shame this feeling has not been reflected in the food i have been eating this week... and i know my downfall! I HAVEN'T PLANNED!!

If i had planned my meals this would never of happened! I would have known the points, not got tempted by that BP Wild Bean Cafe on the way home from Brum the other night and not eaten the work's meals at the training centre!! WILL I EVER LEARN?

There is only one good thing (If you can call it good) I am not able to weigh in at weight watchers this week as i am away with work and wont get back til late.

I am going to take this as one lesson well and truly learned and next week will have some better results!!

Rach xxx

No comments: