Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Sunday 16 May 2010

Another great weight loss!

Hiya,

Weighed in this week and have lost another
6lbs...
this is great as thats 2st now and in one month! So pleased!

Things are on track and the diet is so easy to stick to as there is so little room for error - unlike weight watchers and slimming world where you can eat anything as long as you count it - I have my shakes and my small amount of chicken/tuna/fish with veg etc!
Roll on another week - for hopefully another great result at the scales

2 comments:

Moo Cow Crafts said...

WOW that is a massive loss hun! xox

Rachel said...

Thank you - its going so well at the moment - hopefully it will keep going in the right direction! x