Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Friday 21 May 2010

This weeks weigh in...

Hiya...

Weighed in this morning and have lost another 4 lbs! This is great news - the weight is still coming off and I haven't strayed off the beaten track as far as eaten forbidden foods are concerned etc

I feel great for it as well - my BMI has gone from 54 to 47 which is a great change and all though I'm still in the morbidly obese section - I can already feel the health benefits (for a start walking up the three flights of stairs to my flat doesn't kill me anymore!)

I hope you all do well in your weigh in etc this week! Lets keep it up for the summer! I have brought a blender now so that i can make my shakes into make shift frappacino's! lol
Speak soon

No comments: