Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Thursday 20 May 2010

Film...

Went to see Hot Tub Time Machine last night at the cinema - well it was very good! I haven't laughed that much at a movie in a long time! Its a bit like the hangover - but with a fantastic 80's vibe!
Would defiantly recommend - enjoyed it very much lol

I have one of those unlimited passes at cineworld cinemas - so for 13 pound a month I can go to see films as much as i want - though i have to pay extra for the 3D films (about 2.00 ish) I go and see most films as the cinema experience makes films great
Next few films I'm looking forward to are Sex and The City - Eclipse (Twilight Saga) - My Family Wedding - Death at a funeral (which looks really good and has Chris Rock in it) plus the A-Team...
I could go on but i wont bore you! :)
Have a great day people x x

No comments: