Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Monday 19 April 2010

The day after the night before..

I survived the night shift without cheating! Yay...
I drank lots of tea and water and was ok - did feel hungry about 5.00am but I went for a short wander and when i came back, had another cup of tea and was ok. When i came home I ate some cottage cheese from my allowance before going straight to bed!

Got up about 1.30ish and met my friend for swimming and spa session! It was good to catch up with her - she is moving to Great Yarmouth soon and we were talking about doing something before she leave etc - shame to see her go but its not that far a drive and i can have a holiday there in the summer!

Going to chill out for the rest of the day now as i have my nans funeral to go to tomorrow - need to get everything sorted as well as i am straight back to work on Wednesday! No rest for the wicked...

No comments: