Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Saturday 24 April 2010

Weigh In...

Hello there...
Well... I went to see my consultant yesterday for my week 2 weigh in! I lost 7lbs! That's 7 of these lumps of fat above! I am shocked and surprised! That makes my loss now 1st 3lbs! In two weeks i think that's pretty impressive!

I did struggle this week with the diet - If I am honest, I have been suffering with some really bad indigestion, nothing like I had before i started the diet but its been uncomfortable.

I spoke to my consultant about it and she thinks that it may have something to do my an intolerance to lactose or wheat! Over the next couple of weeks I am going to try different options and see what changes - this week I am on lactose free shakes - Its only day 1 but i have been noticing the indigestion has died down slightly - but hasn't completely gone away!

I also have to keep a diary of everything i drink (shakes and food) so that she can look and see if something may be irritating me...
Ill have to see how it goes!

No comments: