Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Results as promised...

Well...
I went to meet my consultant last night and after a chat about how i had been feeling over the past few days and what i can do etc in the coming week, i stepped on the scales - well i was surprised 4lb loss! I had weighed with her in the morning to start with and even with an evening weigh in i still have managed to loose a quarter of a stone! Result!

Today I have been experimenting with the small qty of food that i can eat - mixing things up to make different choices. Had the spicy tomato soup of my lunch which was very tasty!
My flat mates have gone on holiday so i am left by myself now for over three weeks! Nice to get the flat to myself but also good as there is no "evil" food in the house that i could possibly cheat on - not that i want to cheat in the first place.

No comments: