Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Thursday 5 March 2009

Lost Purse...

Hiya People!

I am not in the best of moods this morning as I have managed to loose my purse, have absolutely no idea where it is!!
The worst part is, I am in Birmingham and on the way to Manchester so cant go home to look and also cant go back to my work's head office (which is the place I last remember seeing it) How annoying!!

I have cancelled my cards, but some of the things in there are irreplaceable, plus I resent having to pay for a new driving licence!!

Oh well, lets hope its at home somewhere waiting for me to return on Saturday eve!!

Have a better day than me!! Lets just hope this doesn't distract me - I'm not good with stress...

Rach xxx

2 comments:

Daria said...

Well that sucks. I hope someone finds it for you. I know how you feel about having to replace all the stupid cards one accumulates during a lifetime. Good luck

yummyfudge said...

Oh dear, I have my fingers crossed that you have left it somewhere that you will soon find it! My worse fear is losing things. Good Luck!!