Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Thursday 19 March 2009

Track

Hi again,

I am finding the tracking really good, it has also been helping me make a few more conscious choices while I am around food! The test will be when I am not near a computer - as I wont be able to add to my WW points tracker straight away.
I still think I am going to take pictures of the food I am eating and log it all at the end of the day. I think this will work for me as I do under estimate the food I eat! Not good!

My mother and I have changed plans for the weekend, I am going to cook her a WW recipe on Mothering Sunday instead of going out for a meal. The whole family at the moment is on weight watchers so we can all have a nice dinner together and not have to worry about all those 'hidden points'

Does anyone have any good suggestions for a sunday meal?? I was looking at the garlic and Rosemary lamb recipe on the weight watchers website - but if anyone has anything better, let me know!

Rach xxx

No comments: