Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Too much time on my hands?

Perhaps I do have too much time on my hands...
I have just worked out on the WW website, that if I go for 10% goals... I can achieve my Goal weight of 10st 7lbs after 7 of them.

Please see below:-

  • Current 10% Goal - 19st 9lbs
  • Next 10% Goal - 17st 10lbs
  • Next 10% - 15st 13lbs
  • Next 10% - 14st 5lbs
  • Next 10% - 12st 13lbs
  • Next 10% - 11st 9lbs
  • Next 10% - 10st 7lbs GOAL Weight for me!

I do have a question though - the last 10% is 1lb away from being in my healthy BMI section for my height. Would I have to make my GOAL weight then 10st 6lbs??

Have a good afternoon
Rach x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you lose over a certain amount, I think it is 3-4 stone then you can set a goal above your "healthy" BMI for your height. My goal was 6lb above my healthy BMI. I get loads of comments saying that I'm slim enough now so I think if I was to carry on (am now BMI 25) then I would be a rake and unhealthy!