Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Ups and Downs...

Hi there,

I know I haven't posted for the past few days, apologies to everyone but there has been a lot going on!

I have been to two weigh in's - The first - 2 weeks ago I had lost 2lbs :)
The second - Monday I had put on 1lb... :(

I knew that this may have happened as I went out for a meal for a friends birthday, I did try and plan but I do get a bit weak when I go out for meals - I must remain strong! :)

I have changed the way I track - I normally get to the end of the day and write down what I think I have eaten. However, after the WW meeting this week they said that most people forget about 30% of the food they eat through out the day, so I am taking pictures as I go when I cant write things down and also keeping the weight watchers point planner open all day and update it as I eat.
This is making me more aware of what I am eating and also by taking the pictures (just on my phone) I am even more aware of the portion sizes, which can sometime be an issue!

I am taking my mum out for a meal this weekend, but we have both decided to go to the Harvester as we can choose from the salad cart which is free and filling plus they always happy to swap the chips for jacket potatoes etc - which is great!

Have a good one, blog again soon.

Rach xxx

No comments: