Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Saturday 21 March 2009

Success!

Hiya!

Good news - I weighed in this morning, to discover that I have lost 3lbs! I am so pleased as I have stuck to tracking so much this week to see if it makes a difference and it looks like it does!

This means that I am back to loosing 13lbs and almost to my first stone!

I treated myself to some roasted butternut squash and some other root vegetables for tea this evening with some backed salmon with honey and mustard - it was beautiful, one of the weightwatcher recipes!!

I brought the weightwatcher magazine this week at the meeting and there was a smoothie recipe in there.... Mint and pineapple! I have always thought about making a smoothie for breakfast rather than cereals or toast so I went out and brought the ingredients. (Not that there was many, Pineapple, mint and natural yoghurt)
Ill let you know how it goes and if you should try it!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and ill blog again soon!

Rach xxx

No comments: