Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Monday 9 February 2009

I have arrived!

Hey...

I am in Manchester now, drive up was ok thought I may have had to wade through various snow storms but I didn't even have a flake! Marvellous!

Looking at this evenings menu at the hotel and I do not have much to choose from, I think the chicken stir fry is going to be the best bet! I do like the sound of the lamb shank and the surf and turf but I want to be good this week and the many hotel stays aren't going to make it easy!

Will be going to back to me weigh in's next monday.... So i have this week to do as much as I can to take off those excess pounds I know I have gained since straying off the beaten track!

Went to the gym yesterday - only for half and hour mind but I don't want to kill myself, I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to tackle my cross trainer warm up with out too much strain and also added on an extra minute! I am very pleased!

I know this has nothing to do with weight loss but I wanted to tell you about this really good film I watched last night.... Disturbia! It was really good, would highly recommend it! lol

Rach xxx

No comments: