Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Monday 16 February 2009

One Long Week....

Hi!

Last week must have been the longest week of my life! Driving for miles on end, staying in hotels who think rooms should be heated to sauna standards and no healthy food in sight!

I haven't got home early enough when i did go home to do any exercise as i had to get up again at 5 the next morning to go back to work - it really started to hurt by Thursday!

Anyway its all over now and I have been able to relax today, though i have found it really hard to wind down, brought a few things from asda and I'm going to cook a lasagne tonight... yum!

Hope everyone has had a good week and Ill post again soon...!

Rach xxx

No comments: