Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Friday 20 February 2009

R&R

Hiya...
I have some days off! yay!


Its been hectic at work and I haven't really had time to stop and reflect on what I have been doing about my weight loss journey. And, lets be truthful I have been using this as an excuse to not follow my plan! Not good! I need a reality check!

Last night I finished of the lasagna I made - which i must say was yummy (so not bad there)

This morning I have had a large coffee and have replaced my normal two sugars with half spoon sugar (does this lower the point value at all??) I then had some weetabix minis, I am normally real fussy when it comes to cereal as I don't like anything that goes soggy but the minis weren't too bad you just have to eat them at a faster rate! lol

Shh don't tell anyone but I am waiting on some news about a couple of interviews I have been to this past week, one for the police and another for a training role. I should find out today about both so wish me luck!

Im off to have my hair done today, some colour and a good cut then ill go to the gym later (get back into the swing of things) before I can settle down for another night of rubbish tv. I may watch CSI??

No comments: