Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Thursday 26 February 2009

Im deceiving only myself...

I have just read my last post - I almost laughed!
Its Thursday, I haven't been to the gym yet, have found a Pilates workout on the net (but my pc wont let me download it) and I have had chips for tea once this week.

I am at a bad stage! :(

I'm hoping that this is a momentary lapse and Ill be able to pick up again asap. I know what it is, as I have been working all over the place I haven't been weighing in! And what do you know, I have gone off track!

This is not good, especially with Race for Life as well!
I think I need to find a meeting and get inspired!

Aggghhhh!

Rach xxx

2 comments:

Chunky said...

I know the feeling! Some weeks start off motivated with ideas set out and then all fall behind as the week progresses. Good luck with finding a meeting. Try building up the exercise gradually re Race for Life :)

Chunky said...

I know the feeling! Some weeks start off motivated with ideas set out and then all fall behind as the week progresses. Good luck with finding a meeting. Try building up the exercise gradually re Race for Life :)