Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Sunday 8 February 2009

Computers?? Sometimes I cant stand them!

Hiya,

Again another apology for no blog for some time now - my pc decided that it didn't want to connect to the Internet, and wouldn't load anything either?? I then tried to connect using my flatmates pc and it wasn't having any of that either... It didn't like my usb stick as their laptop already had one on there....?
So, for some reason this morning its working and I can finally get blogging again.

Though to be honest I haven't been sticking to the diet at all... I am really unhappy at work at the moment and I have been using this as one lame excuse to eat rubbish and think that its all ok.
I know its wrong, and as i haven't been able to get to my normal weight watchers meeting I have been cheating, and this has made me more angry with myself!

Well, today I am going to get back to it. This week is going to be hard and I am going to have to be really strict with myself. Monday I leave for Manchester and stay in a hotel there until wed, where I drive to Weston-Super-Mare and stay at a colleagues house (I don't want to stay in another hotel) Thurs I am Swindon then drive up to Birmingham to stay in another hotel, Back home on Friday night.... Not fun when your trying to eat healthy foods - But I'm going to give it my best shot!

Have a good week everyone!

Rach xxx

No comments: