Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Friday 20 February 2009

Race for Life 2009

Hi again,
Blimey two posts in one day - you will all think there is something wrong with me! lol


I have just signed up for Race for Life 2009! I am going to do the Weston-Super-Mare event on the 17th May - its on the beach and its with a couple of friends, I think its going to be a great day!

I have never done anything like this before and don't particularly like running (which may be an issue?) does anyone have any tips on what I can do to prepare etc?? All comments are welcome as i need all the help I can get! :)

I have set up a fundraising page and linked it on my blog, so if anyone would like to have a look and sponsor me please do - every penny raised goes to such a worthwhile cause!

Have a great day everyone, Im going to watch the rest of Jeremy Kyle now! I love that programme! lol
Rach xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,
Just to say a massive thank you for donating towards my race for life! I've got a good feeling its going to be a brilliant event this year...good luck for yours too! xx

Rachel said...

Thanks hun - dont mind supporting anyone who is doing something worthwhile for charity!!
Have fun!!
xx