Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Friday 3 October 2008

First Time for everyone!

Hello, and thank you for visiting my new blog...

I have never tried anything like this before, but i thought i would give it a go as i have been reading some other weight watchers members blogs and it has inspired me! I hope this can do the same for someone!

I joined weight watchers on Monday (I'm not going to lie is wasn't the first time I had joined) and when I stepped on the scales I thought I was going to die

21st 11lbs!

That's not news I found easy to swallow, nearly shed a few tears!

However, I am determined this time that I am going to change. I recently split up with my partner and this has made me re-access my whole life and what I want from it... and I want to be slimmer and healthier!

I have always had issues with weight, I think it stems from me giving up Judo at 17 and never really doing any form of real exercise since.

I'm 26 now... have been told I have polysistic ovaries and if i don't loose weight it could limit my chances of having children.

Talk about motivation!

I have set myself with a target of 10% (which is 30lbs) to aim for first, and my mini goal is to loose a stone before christmas!

In my blog, Ill keep you updated on my weight watcher weigh In's and how I'm doing generally!

Wish me Luck

Rach xxx

2 comments:

Chunky said...

Good luck with your weight loss! I was shocked at how much I'd put on when I first started but it seems much more achieveable now x

ForDGRedial said...

Hey,

I'm doing WW and PCOS too. It certainly does give extra motivation!! x