Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Monday 20 October 2008

Stayed the Same this week...

Hello all,

Sorry its been a while since my last post - it has been a hectic few days!
Went round a friends and drank way too much wine and didn't go to bed until 4 o'clock the next morning - i was knackered on sunday!

I went for my appointment on sunday with esporta - wow, its really nice and i didn't need much convincing to join I can tell you! It is more expensive than i would normally pay for a gym... but i was so impressed (spa, sauna, steam room, huge gym and loads of fit guys working out! Yum lol)

I went swimming this morning there as well, getting my money's worth!

Weighed in this evening... and i stayed the same - probably something to do with the pizza and wine i have had this week.
I must do better next time! I need some inspiration - looks like ill be at my new health spa more than i thought! lol

Rach xxx

No comments: