Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Thursday 23 October 2008

Nominated.... I love your Blog!!


Hello!

Thanks Bryher hill for nominating me!

In return I am following the rules (see below) and nominating the following seven blogs also:

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!


1. Chunky To Funky
2. Enigmanda
3. Fat4now
4. My Weight Watchers Plan
5. Shrinking Mel
6. The incredible Shrinking Man
7. Mad Kat

Im still new to all if this - but Im finding the inspiration amazing reading that you guys all feel the same as I do!!

RULES...

The rules of the nominations are as follows:

- The nominated is allowed to put the picture in their blogs
- Link to the person who awarded you
- Nominate seven other people and link to them also
- Leave a message on those people to make them aware they're nominated

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!

Rach xxx

1 comment:

Kate said...

Nominated back :o)

Kate x