Rachel's Fat Fighters Club...

My life has been one long battle with a chocolate bar! I have decided to take action!

Tuesday 21 October 2008

Had a laugh...

Hiya...

Had a really good day today at work. I as running a stockloss course and its all about group participation, the more they get involved the better the course runs - and well, the trainees were great they got really involved and came up with some brilliant answers!

As for eating, today has been OK. I am going back to planning what i eat before and as i am now going to esporta... i can earn more points to help me shift those pounds for my Christmas target!!

Oh - eastenders is on shortly... must dash! (short and sweet - just like me! lol)

Rach xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've awarded you with a "I Love Your Blog" award - have a look at www.bryherhill.com for details! Bryher

@Fat4Now said...

ooh congrats on the blog award :)

Paul